Wednesday, August 15, 2007


The family enjoying a evening of miniature golf!

Esther golfed with dad. They did a wonderful job. I think Esther was dad's good luck charm.

Grandpa giving the Horner kids a few pointers. I think it paid off. The Horners were the only one to make all the "hole in ones".


My adorable nephew Wyatt and his beautiful sister Jordan

Esther decided she'd rather eat the golf ball then try to hit it



Beautiful babies in the sunlight

Goofy parents

After golf a few of us took the older Horner kids Go Carting. If you look closely you can make out me on the left in the front go cart with Jordan. Esther tried to be brave with dad on the sidelines during the race. I think she wanted to ride with mommy, but she needs to grow another 20 plus inches first. Sorry baby :0).

No comments: