Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its Our 2 Year Anniversary!!!!!!!


Our first kiss as husband and wife


This is the beautiful place we got married at sunset on Friday
September 23,2005
A few of our amazing friends and family that drove or flew in to help us celebrate.
Of course our five tired chocolate fountain...YUM!!!!!!!

Where we spent our honeymoon in Mexico. I am ready to go back.
To my Amazing Husband,
I can not believe it has already been two years. Time goes so fast. I am so blessed to be married to Russ. He is an amazing man of God. I am so excited to see what adventure the Lord has for Russ and I over the next 30,40,50.....years. We have already seen a little of the sweet kisses the Lord has in store for us in our little baby girl Esther.
I love every minute of being married to you Russ. Even the days that seem like we are hitting the same bump over and over again. For better or for worse, until the Lord returns or we meet Him first, I will be forever one with you.
I love you,
Shanon

No comments: